If you have been injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault then you should be entitled to be paid compensation.
This includes circumstances where:
- You were the driver of a motor vehicle and injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault;
- You were the passenger of a motor vehicle;
- You were a pedestrian or cyclist injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault;
- You were injured by a vehicle with conditional registration, such as some golf carts, tractors and other types of machinery;
- There has been a fatal accident and you have lost someone close to you.
There are strict time limits that apply to claims for motor vehicle accidents. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or if you have lost someone in a fatal accident then you should seek legal advice as soon as possible.
We can provide you with obligation free advice and we do not charge for an initial consult. If you have a claim that we can help with we will provide you with an up-front, fixed fee quote that has no hidden charges. All of the work we do is on a no-win no-fee basis.
Unfortunately the law in Queensland places restrictions on what information we are able to publish on this website. If you would like to discuss how the law might apply to your circumstances, please contact us on (07) 4049 2865 or send us an email at email@example.com with your questions and contact details.
*this information only applies to motor vehicle accident claims in Queensland, Australia. Other states and countries have different laws that apply.